Thursday, November 18, 2010

GRATEFUL

The Holiday Season is upon us and I felt that it was time to take a few moments and reflect on the things I am most grateful for.  This is a wonderful time of year to spend with family and friends and remind us all of how truly blessed we are.

1. I am so thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ.  He is the real reason that we celebrate at this special time of year.  I am grateful for the Atonement.  What a great sacrifice He so willing did for each one of us. 

2. I am grateful for a wonderful husband.  I was truly blessed to have met him and to be married to him for eternity.  I know that my Heavenly Father loves me to have provided me such an incredible husband and friend. 

3.  I am grateful for my wonderful family.  Even though my parents have passed from this earthly life I feel their love all around me.  I am so blessed to have such incredible sisters who are also my best friends.  It is so great to spend time with each and everyone of my family.

4.  I am grateful for my husbands family.  They have added so much to my life and I am grateful for their love and friendship.  Could not ask for anything better than to be raised in a loving family and then to marry into a loving family.

5.  I am grateful everyday for my health and all that I have been blessed with.

6.  I am so thankful for the freedoms that this great county the United States of America has provided us with.  We are truly a blessed country that was founded on God.  I am grateful to all who have sacrificed for our freedom's and those who continue to fight for our freedoms.

7.  I am grateful for good friends and their examples in my life.  They have helped me through the tough times in my life and enjoyed the good times as well.

8.  I am grateful for the restored gospel and for a living prophet to guide us, teach us and bear testimony of its truths.

I hope that each of you will take time to reflect on all that we have to be grateful for.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I'm grateful for the little experiences that help us know that the Atonement is real and show just how much our Savior really loves us individually.