Friday, July 3, 2009

Our Remodel

OUR NEW KITCHEN FLOOR

In the past couple of months we have been doing some remodeling to our home. First we had a need wood floor installed in our kitchen. I sure changed the looks of our home so much. We love it and was so surprised at how quickly they installed the floor. It would have taken us for ever if we would have tried it on our own. We also painted the three bedrooms, purchased a new coffee table and are in the process of having tile and new counter tops installed in one of our bathrooms. Needless to say that has taken up a lot of our time but we sure do love the new look. Here are some picture on the new kitchen floor.

In the process

















The finished look!





9 comments:

Jaclyn said...

It looks great. I wish I could convince Dan to let me have a purple kitchen. Maybe I'll show him the pictures of yours and he'll agree that it looks awesome and let me do it. I hope you've gotten everything done and are settled back into your house.

Rachel Teran said...

Love it. I'm a sucker for hard wood floors... and I love that table!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! All the hard work pays off!

Michelle

Ranae and Matt said...

Looks so good.Good job now you need pictures of the rest of the house

marlene said...

I love it!!!

Kristy said...

Looks great! I found your blog off of Chrissy Bailey's...hope all is well!

chrissy said...

I absolutely LOVE it! I can't believe it took me 5 years to see your purple kitchen. You really should invite me over more. ;P

The Newey Fam said...

Looks great you guys!!! Hopefully we'll be out in September to see the new look for ourselves! We sure do miss you and the rest of the family!

Lace said...

It looks beautiful, that's so exciting! It's so fun to have a new, fresh feeling to live in!