Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Draper Temple Open House

Last Wednesday we had the wonderful opportunity to go to the Draper Temple Open House with Val and Benda. It was sch a wonderful evening to be able to go and feel of the spirit. It was so wonderful to have another temple so close to us. The interior of the temple was so beautiful. It is such a blessing to live so close to so many temples and to be able to attend the temple often and feel of the love of our Savior Jesus Christ. I am so grateful that my in-laws were able to share this remarkable experience with us.

2 comments:

Heinze Fam said...

For sure I am gonna go see this temple this coming MAY. So Pretty!!!

Live learn laugh said...

This was such a special opportunity for all of us. Doug and I enjoyed the volunteer work we did. I got to share piano music with people in the stake center and Doug and I got to share our thoughts on the sealing rooms. That was my hi-light. The Spirit was so awesome. It lit up the face of everyone entering the room.